What is provided in each Cottage ready for your arrival
Provided in Snowdrop & Craigfryn
Furnished and equipped to high standards, for convenience to minimize the amount of any extra equipment that you need to bring with you.
- All Bed Linen, Quilts etc. and Beds already made up.
- Fully equipped kitchen;
- All quality Cutlery, Crockery, Pots and Pans & Carving Knives;
- 2 x Tea Towels; please leave them when departing!
- Full sized Halogen Cooker;
- Fridge with a good sized separate 3*** freezer Compartment;
- 4 x Toilet Rolls;
- All Electricity & timed Central Heating;
- Freeview TV;
- CD player
- Washing-up Liquid & Hand soap pump;
- 1 Hand Towel;
- Steam Iron & Ironing Board;
- Wi-fi - please ask for access details;
- Dish washer in Snowdrop; Husband in Craigfryn;
- Iron, ironing board, kettle, toaster etc.
- Personal Towels
- Personal Soaps
Not Permitted or allowed
- Sleeping on the Couches or using them as beds at any time is unacceptable.
- In order to minimise any fire risk, and for the comfort and pleasure of our guests we have a strict “No Smoking” Anywhere Indoors Policy.
- Using cutlery, scissors, knives or forks from the kitchen as fishing equipment or as screwdrivers, spanners or other tools is definitely a no no!
Appropriate tools can be provided should you require any?
SMOKING anywhere inside is not permitted at any time. Doing so is a fire risk for which you will be held liable in full for any subsequent damage. Smoking indoors will result in immediate termination of your occupancy without compensation. Also, after you’ve left, any signs of you having Smoked indoors during your stay will also result in forfeiture of your damages deposit.
Personal Bath towels are available and can be hired at a cost of £5 per towel
[an error occurred while processing this directive]